Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 2, Wednesday

Like I said in previous posts work has been crazy.  So I didn't get each days thoughts written down so I could transfer them to the blog.  I'm still learning how to do the blog so I wrote everything down so as to not forget what was going on.  I am trying very hard today to learn this and get started and caught up.  One week of training under my belt.  Made it to the pool about half the time, but made up time of days missed so that means sometimes I was in the pool for over 2 hours some days.  The pool always feels good.  It seems I can do more exercise.  The second week has started I am getting used to the training and am realizing I can do more than I thought I could.  It's never going to be easy, but all I can do is keep doing.  This week I have to start working on my nutritian more.  I have to eat 6 miny meals a day.  It's hard to plan 3 let alone 6.  My biggest challenge this week is breakfast.  I've never eaten it before and when I do It was all wrong, I love pancakes, bacon, sausage, etc.  It seems like when I eat breakfast I want to eat all day, and when I don't eat breakfast I am not hungary all day until I have time to relax and realize I haven't eaten and then I eat everything in sight. In the morning I go to the doctor again, it will be my first weigh in since starting this journey.  I kind of nervous I want to see 40lbs lost like on the biggest loser.  I know I'm not being realistic but I do hope it's kind of a lot or I'm afraid I'll get disappointed. Here come those voices again... it's not worth it, just think of everything you had to give up.  You didn't even get to eat a milky way for Halloween.  Oh I wish those voices would go away!

5 comments:

  1. Good Luck at the doctor tomorrow! No matter what happens be proud of yourself, you are doing great and you are on the right path!

    I saw this quote the other day ... "It doesn't matter if your progress is slow as long as you reach your goal!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are such an inspiration to me because I can feel that you are TOTALLY going to do this! You just tell those voices where to stick it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing to me. I'm the same way with breakfast, so I can WAY relate! You are going to do great, I know it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you know that while there are moments you will feel frustrated with results or exhaustion, there's always somebody reading this blog that is being motivated because of what you're doing! You have an amazing support system here!! Good Luck! You're doing great!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your enthusiasm! Your motivation to keep to your goals is really encouraging to the rest of us. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete