Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 1... Day 2 Oct.25, 2011

With such a restless night and first workout, I wondered if I could get up this morning.  Guess what I did, sore yes, but I could move.  It's a very busy time of year at work for me, so right in the middle of the day had to drop everything, change clothes, and go for workout.  This is so not convient.  She kicked my butt again. Worked out for another 45 min. and still being hard on myself.  My trainer is so positive,I hope she doesn't get frustrated with me.  I still hate walking and oh ya I hate stairs!  Works been so busy that here again I haven't eaten all day.  I'm realizing I haven't made time for myself, and when I did it was wasting time. I hope it starts to get easier soon.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know you but I just wanted to first say, "YOU CAN DO THIS"! You will feel frustrated, tired, sore, discouraged at times but just know that it's all part of the process. Just keep moving forward- you can do this!

    The other thought I have is that your trainer will be continually pushing you to a new level so remember that even though it may not seem to be getting easier, you are getting stronger.

    ReplyDelete