Saturday, November 12, 2011

11/12/11

People, have you ever wondered why people come into your life, at a certain time, place, event  This is what I have thought about today.  To the women I have met this week in the water arobic classes, thank you for including me and welcoming me into your circles.  Thank you to the amazing clients of the Sports Academy that work out along side of me, and not judge.  That probably wonder how a woman could get to the size I am, but thats not what I hear from you I hear instead encouragement.  To those who may be starting out on the same journey I am, lets do it together.  To those who might have already traveled this journey please share.  Today has been one of my better days, and to everyone that has made this day GREAT, thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment