Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Week 1...Day 1 October 24, 2011

Worked out for 45 min.  I feel dead and frustrated, I could only lift my knee about 2" off the floor during knee lifts.  I hate to walk and she walked me!  My feet hurt so bad, why have I allowed myself to get like this.  That's easy, when all I do is sit and watch TV and play on the computer.  The shoulder machine (sorry I don't know the name) felt really good when we were done had a bit of sports asma.  The trainer then said I needed to be in the pool at least 4 times a week in addition to our training sessions 6 days a week.  Oh what have I done, I don't have that much time.  I need to sit in my chair and watch TV.  This really is a change I need to realize it's worth it.  Right now I'm to tired. (But I did go to the pool tonight) Day 1 done!  Thought I would sleep like a baby?  Wrong didn't sleep all night, kept having those annoying voices creeping in saying this is to hard, quit, you can't do it.  It's like apart of me doesn't want me to change.  Finally sometime during the night I yelled out Stop It, I am going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment