Wednesday, November 16, 2011

11/16/11

Today at training I did a walking workout.  It's been 4 weeks since I started, when I started I couldn't walk all the way around the basketball court.  Today we went around and around I don't know how many times.  It was so cool to remember back and see in just a month how much more I can do.  My trainer also gave me a 12lb. ball to carry around with me, and said you've lost 15lb, feel how much you've lost and asked if I wanted it back.  It was a real lesson, and I'm so excited for my weigh in tomorrow.  I hope I do ok.  Today has been one of those days at work, and tomorrow will be just as bad.  So it ment preplanning, and I did ok. I also went to the store to get produce I was out of.  I had talked about the Marie Calendar pies that were on sale, I only got one lemon merange and when I looked over the calories I don't no if its worth eating a piece or not.  for three hundred calories I could have something of a lot more substance than a 1/9 piece of pie.  We'll see how I do, I am thinking already about next Thursday.  All in all a good day! Thanks to all of you at Sports Academy both clients but most of all the employees, you keep me going.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you don't know me, but I worked at Sports Academy up until recently. I just wanted to tell you that you are such an inspiration! You have such a positive outlook and are such a great example to all of us! Thank you so much for blogging about your journey! Sports Academy is such an amazing place with great people. I know they'll be there for you every step of the way!

    ReplyDelete