Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Preceding week before starting workouts

October 19, 2011
Met with my trainer and a lot of other people at the Sports Accademy. Everyone seems real nice.  I have to admit I had a vision of the sports accademy as a place just for the rich and famous.  That is not what I found out it is.  Everyone is very genuine, and has gone out of their way to make me feel welcome.  Even the patrons I feel have not starred and talked.  That's kind of how I feel whenever I'm in public, it happened at church the other day a little boy came by and asked his dad why I was so fat!  Guess what people he didn't read that in a book, because he couldn't have been over 3. Those kind of things always happen in life to anyone who may be different.  But back to my week, so I had to meet with my doctor to make sure everything was ok.  Took blood and checked me out said GO FOR IT.  HE was excited I was actually going to do something. Those little voices of doubt are starting to really creep into my mind.  I wonder if I really can do this.  Made my first appointment with my trainer! I am going to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment