Thursday, November 3, 2011

Thursday Nov.3 2011

Today is my baby's birthday.  She is 17, and gorgeous if I do say so myself.  I took her to dinner at sizzler.  She was kind of apprehensive because she did't want me to eat anything I wasn't suppose to.  So we got there we had to park clear across the parking lot.  Before I would have gone somewhere else or drove around till someone left that was closer.  We parked and I walked,  I was a little out of breath but I think she was impressed.  I ordered the smallest steak they had, with rice not fries, and also had a salad bar.  I took lettace spinich, veg, etc.  I didn't have chicken wings, the cheesey bread, no desert I had a little fruit instead.  It was a good feeling that I could still go somewhere, but that I didn't have to eat like there was no tommorrow. Happy birthday my sweet daughter, next years birthday I'll be even closer to being able to wear your clothes.  Just an update I did go and weigh today.  I lost 7lbs.  Everyone was excited about it but me.  I don't think I'll watch biggest loser any more because it makes me feel I should be losing more.  But like my trainer said if I don't like it train harder.  I have to get used to making time for me.  But it's a great start...and it's my time!

1 comment:

  1. You are an inspiration!! It will all get easier with time, but you are doing an awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete