Friday, November 4, 2011

Nov.4,2011

During training today we were talking about how I'm struggling now that my busy time at work is over.  Now would normally be the time I go back to doing nothing, even though I have a list a mile long( what mother doesn't) to do.  How do I get motivated enough to not sit like I've done for years.  I keep thinking of my son on a church mission and my goal to have him walk right by me at the airport because he doesn't recognize me.  Wouldn't you think that would do it.  I'm scared of falling back into the same old routine.  Any ideas out there would help.  So during my workout the trainers were using the word SAVOR the moment.  At the time I was doing arms, needless to say I wasn't savoring, but we walked a lot today, she started by walking down the hall, out the door, down the building a ways then back. I only stopped once.  Then several times during the workout she walked me around the track.  One time I thought I was going to Puk,but I didn't.  But as I was starting around again there was a young man that came up and asked if I was the one blogging, and that he had read my blog and was behind me and was excited to meet me.  If he reads this THANK YOU that small act of kindness,  and encouraging words,I am SAVORING today. Oh ya by the way I am so not a speller so if I'm spelling things wrong forgive me.  I am so grateful for this opportunity and thank everyone for their support.  Well I've put off work long enough, I think I'll clean today! ( never would have happened three weeks ago)

4 comments:

  1. Cleaning is such a good calorie burn!! Keep up the good work, I sure do adore you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know you but I'd love to meet you! I am so excited for you as you begin this difficult but rewarding journey. I have lost over 100 pounds over the past couple of years. I had many of the same issues that you have... low self esteem... not feeling that I am worth it. Try to stay positive and keep telling yourself that YOU ARE WORTH IT, because you are! If you'd like to communicate you can find me on Facebook. My Facebook name is Danielle Wright Burgess. I spend quite a bit of time at the Sports Academy. Maybe we could workout together!! I could use a buddy! Best of luck to you! DON'T EVER GIVE UP!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just have to say that I think you are amazing!! My mom has the same story as you and made my family so proud and showed such courage when she started working out and watching her food. I'm a huge fan of your family and think that you are amazing! Thanks for posting and we will keep encouraging you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whenever I feel like I am sitting to much I turn on music. I do not sit still with a good butt shaker on the radio. If you ever come by my house at night I am busting out some horrible dance moves.

    ReplyDelete