Thursday, December 1, 2011

Dec. 1st, 2011

Well the weigh in went well.  Depending on how you look at it I either lost 10lbs or 4 lbs.  we're still debating.  I'm down that's all that counts.  I was talking to ladies in the pool today, they we're craving a diet coke. I told her I was craving Steak.  It's weigh in day so I weigh in the morning and have what I want for the rest of the day.  That's always how it's been.  I way have to get over this habbit.  I didn't go hog while but I really had to much protein, and believe me I'm paying for it.  Why do I do this.  If any of you have an idea to help me I could sure use some idea's.  This is where one day at a time comes in and in my case one minute at a time.  Oh well Happy December! PS. did 40 min. of laps at the pool today.  That's so cool!

1 comment:

  1. 40 minutes of laps!! NO WAY could I do that! That is so great keep up the good work you are an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete