Wednesday, December 14, 2011

12/14/11

Sorry I haven't blogged, I have been out of town.  I was called last Sat. and told my mother had fallen and was taken to the hospital.  I have been with her trying to get her back up and going.
But what I want talk about what happened when I went.  My brothers wife had called me and told me that to get into the hospital was a lot of walking, I had remembered my walking stiks, so I was ready.  It was a maze and quite a long walk which I did at least 4 times a day, some days it was more.  I even had taken my swim suit with me because I knew my brother would be swimming every morning, so I went with him.  So all in all my mother is doing better and I did extremely well with preplanning so I was able to exercise and didn.t do to bad even with my eating.  I was proud of what I did.
The most fun thing I was able to do though was I took my daughters family Sunday night to Temple Square and was able to walk Temple Square and look at the lights. I want you to realize I haven't been to temple square since my oldest daughter was a little girl. I've never took my younger kids there because I wouldn't have never been able to make it.  I cried when I got back to the car because I feel so blessed with whats been offered to me and how it's changing my life.  Thank you to all who help me, and to all of you that encourage me.  I am so blessed and this time of year really feel the blessings I have recieved.  Life is Good and it is MY TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment