Friday, December 16, 2011

12/16/11

Every since I've come home from being with my mother I've been playing catch up.  Today was very tough, I'm starting to feel the presure of Christmas, and I needed to get my grand daughters Christmas dress done (it's not started)  It was for her birthday which is tommorrow.  But I had to take care of this person, and that person, or that thing or this thing.  I was very frustrated and called my trainer and yelled I wasn't coming for my training and that it wasn't worth it.  Bless her heart she called back, and and had to deal with my yelling, crying, etc.  She rescheduled me, and I was still trying to get things done so I was mad when my daughter made me go.  It just seems to be getting in the way.  I know it's not I'm just fittin again.  Which seems to be all I do.  My trainer called it PMS.  My daughter called it not using my time wisely.  I didn't have any energy, I just couldn't get into it.  I am just so tired, I don't know what's the matter.  I hope tomorrow is better.

1 comment:

  1. I can see this path you're on is just as hard mentally as it is physically. One thing you have in your favor is momentum. Now that you've made such a great start you just have to keep it moving. A lot of people are cheering for you.

    ReplyDelete