Sunday, January 8, 2012

1/8/12

This past week has been one that I finally feel back on track.  Exercised everyday, food was much better, (NOT PERFECT) but better.  I had several jobs come up that I actually did myself instead of calling in help. It's been a very long time that that's happened.  I had to create my decor, fill the van, and then deliver it.  Not that long ago if I did do this I would continually have to sit down because I was out of air.  This week I noticed I could handle things a lot better.  It's the little things that I'm noticing, and it gets me excited, but still keeping in mind I have still a long journey.
This week I have to travel, I'm tring to prepare and think ahead.  Menu's, exercise time, etc. I hope it all works out because I really want to get some more weight off. I've been spinning my wheels long enough.
But all in all a good week with some sucesses!

No comments:

Post a Comment