Thursday, January 26, 2012

1/26/12

Well after three hours in the pool, I promised my trainer I'd go and weigh.  Its been about 5-6 weeks and I was down 13 lbs.  YEA!!  I was so afraid I wouldn't lose anything.  So that brings me up to 32 lbs.  I don't think in my life I ever got past between 10-20lbs lost ever on a diet, which I really never tried a lot, so whatever Mary (trainer) is doing it must be working.  Still not where I wanted to be by now but baby steps seem to be doing more for me than huge numbers.   I am trying to learn,and change things that need to change.  I hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

  1. So Proud of YOU!!!! Yes Mary is an amazing trainer but YOU are the one doing the work! SO SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! That is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete