Friday, March 9, 2012

3/9/12

Yesterday was my 51 Birthday!  Today I walked my first countinuous mile in years, Without sitting down.  What a long way I've come in 4 months.  It was truly a happy birthday.  Thanks to all that encourage me, and hope we all encourage each other on our different journeys.  We are all at the gym for different reasons  but one goal and that is to be able to do the very best we can at what ever we're doing. I'm grateful for this opportunity, and today I'm grateful for the beautiful sunshine, and that for the first time in probably 15 years actually want to be outside to enjoy the beautiful day!  Please take a moment and go outside and takein the beautiful surroundings we have here.  I hope you have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. With your new drive for life and being healthy I think you'll have many more Happy Birthday's in your future! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete