Tuesday, March 20, 2012

3/20/12

I want you all to know I just came from ZUMBA!  It was so fun, I couldn't move as fast as everybody else and I ended up sitting down sometimes but I finally went and got through it.  Anybody that wants to go with me I'd appreciate a buddy.  My trainer wants me to work on moving more or getting my steps up more during the day, so I finally went outside and walked a bit the other day.  I hate walking outside, but I'm trying also used my tredmill the other day and walked longer than I ever have walked on that machine.  I have never walked over 5min. at a time on that machine, I did 20 min.  I know that doesn't sound like much to most people but it's a huge acomplishment for me.  Tomorrows weigh in day wish me luck.  I've been really trying hard.  Thanks for all your support, and for your comments I finally figured out how to find them and read them you are amazing and I appreciate you all.  Lets do this together!  Have a great night maybe with Zumba I'll sleep!

1 comment:

  1. I went to Zumba on Monday. It was fun. I'd totally love to go with you sometime if our schedules work. I did better than I thought I would, but if I'm honest--there was A LOT of walking in place. :) What time do you go?

    ReplyDelete