Saturday, March 24, 2012

3/24/12

It's funny how a totally awesome day where I had gotten up,was at the gym for a great pool workout, came home put makeup on, did my hair, went to a lovely baptism, came home and helped a customer, and while helping her her grandchild inocently says, Grandma that ladies big!  Not only did that embarrass the customer but it brought me back down to reality about how I look to others.  I felt so good about what I've accomplished, and in an instant felt like this whole journey is a waste of time. I know it isn't and I've had my cry feeling sorry for myself.  Now life will go on, but I sure wish people wouldn't talk about peoples looks in front of their kids, because that little girl sure didn't learn to judge peoples looks from a book, she was to young to read. I hope everyone else has a great spring day!  The journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment