Saturday, February 4, 2012

2/4/12

Today is my oldest sons birthday, he is 27.  I hope he had a great birthday.
This week has been hard it started out ok but as it progressed my schedule took over, and I found myself literally having no time to exercise.  My trainer was trying to understand and yet was concerned over me not being able to come in.  I want you all to know that I have had a very trying 4 days.  In this time I have decorated a wedding, sat thru an all day seminar, worked two solid days putting up dance decor for SV and in between times made a formal for my daughter.  Now for a normal person that may not seem like a lot, but to someone morbedly obese it means moving your body a lot!  That's not a fun thing to think about is moving.  But I want you to know that I made it through and it's Sat night or I guess Sunday morning about 12:15am, and I made it.  I don't know what my back will fell like when I actually get to bed, but in times past when I have big jobs like dances I don't move for 3 days, and most of the time my kids have to help me from the car to the house because physically I'm gone.  Tonight I'm still going!  This is what excites me because my trainer is right we do have to move our bodies for them to work properly, become strong and healthy.  So even though I missed 1/2 the week I really do think with all the walking I did and lifting and carrying that I am probably pretty close to having my workouts in.  Maybe I'm kidding myself we'll see how I handle the workouts this week, I hope I do ok.  Life is awesome and being able to make my way is even more awesome.  It's like there's hope and a bright light instead of a hole and darkness.  I thank everyone that has been apart of this journey, we don't know whats ahead, or how long it's going to take but please continue with me through the bad and good and we'll do it together.  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment