Monday, February 13, 2012

2/13/12

These last couple of weeks the words juggle, frustration, flipflop, etc.  I am to the point I am starting to enjoy the exercise time, but am struggling with the food.  Not so much eating right as planning and having a plan.  This last month I have been able to be more busy, and am thrilled that I've been able to do it, but an old enemy has crept back in and that is the enablity or refrusal( is not the right word either) to get things ready or planning.  When I get busy it's been hard to get use to plan workouts and that seems to be working itself out but meals are still hard.  It's very much like juggling or balanceing a teter toter.  My trainer is frantacally trying to help me, but it still comes down to I have to figure out what I can make work.  This is one of the reasons I got so heavy, It was easier to eat out than fight my late husband.  I got out of the habbit of making dinner.  It's sad because when my older kids were little I cooked all the time.  It's easy to become lazy, and in my case I got lazy in a lot of ways.  Every day you hear reports on the news about how important eating meals as a family is, well it's also important to choose healthy meals for our families to.  But it takes time to fix meals, and for the most part Moms all work these days.  I don't know how people do it.  I know it has to do with planning, so that is what I'm working on.  My trainer has given me a lot of help with menus, calendars, etc.  Another month has almost gone and I still don't have this conquered, I have to get a grip because I'm getting really discouraged.  I don't want to allow myself to get discouraged because I have done well, but as always with me, not good enough.
I hope you all have a great Valentines day!  Hang in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment