Friday, December 14, 2012

12/14/12

Well we made it through 12/12/12/ .  Actually I hear the end is on the 21.
Update I made it through my land workout. I succeeded in doing the 5 curcuits I was dead, I think the worst part was going up the stairs.  I hadn't been upstairs for months because of my knees.  But through the grace of God or by that stuff the ladies in the pool told me about my knees right now are doing great.  It really is a miracle. But I did three exercises twice, for each curcuit.  I think she said I did about thirty different ones.  I love the weight machines and it felt great to be back on them.
Yesterday was pool workout.  She had me do some CRACY things I've never done before.  I felt like pulling her in and saying," you do them".  Because sometimes some things seem impossible.  But there not, and there strengthening my core and other things without me realizing it.  Oh My Gosh the front of my thighs are KILLING me this morning.  I just thought she was just tring to frustrate me, and liked to was me fling and flale in the pool like a beached whale. 
Not really, in this time of year I would like to take a minute and thank Mary my trainer, and every body else at the sports accademy.  I watch my trainer, and stand in amazement at this young woman.  She's gorgeous, smart (having just completed her masters, and now onto her doctorate) and so giving.  She works 18 hour days on our behalf.  Trying to help others to, in the end be happy.  She's always saying I need to be greatful for what I have not what I don't have.  So today I'm greatful for this journey, and the many special people that have come into my life because of it.  Thank you, for your support, words of encouragement, a smile, or saying "you can do it, I know you can".  Just keep coming it will work!  It is working, not near as fast as I'd like, but I'm learning some amazing things along the way, that if it came off fast I wouldn't learn and I'd be this size again.
So thank you to everyone.  I hope by recording how I feel on this journey that someone out there may be helped.  Keep on with the journey, whatever your journey is!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment