Saturday, June 16, 2012

6/16/12

As always it's been awhile.  I am tring so hard to concentrate on what I'm suppose to be doing, that I forget to do my blog.  I am doing well at going to the gym.  I think I'm happy with how it's going.  My food still is a struggle.  But as always my trainer has come up with a paper that I finally understand that I just fill in.  It has what I need to eat (what food group), when, and how much. So it is going a little better.  I weighin this week so we'll see how it's going.
On another note, a BIG THANKYOU needs to go out to the ladies in the pool that threw me a party for reaching my first goal.  It was so much fun!!  You will never know how much each of you have come to mean in my life.  You truly are family.  They asked me how they could help me because I still feel like I'm spinning my wheels.  I had mentioned that my trainer needs me to walk additional walks during the day.  It's hard for me to go out and walk by myself, so each of the ladies are coming over to walk me in the evenings, they are sacrificing their time to see that I am doing what I'm suppose to do.  That's going over and above being a friend.  To you all THANKYOU I will never be able to repay you all for doing this for me.  All I can do is hope to be able to help someone, somewhere, that's struggling, and be a support to them like the ladies are being to me. 
On a funny note my pants are getting so big that it's really funny.  I was tring to get the belt tightened even more and my little girl was laughing her head off because they're still so big.  She did complement me though in her own little way, when I said that I really need to send for some smaller pants, and her coment was that as soon as they come the way I'm going I'll need smaller ones.  I'm glad she's noticing. It really is (I think) starting to click.  I realize It will still be like a roller coaster, meaning I'll have my good days and bad, but I'm feeling better.  I am really starting to notice more things all around that I'm doing again and It's so fun.  It's nice to be more happy again than always being sad!!  I promise I'll be back more often, and cont. on this journey with me.

1 comment: